In response to COVID-19, we wanted to provide a resource for all of our clients to see what steps we are taking to help protect our patients and staff.
- We are conducting virtual appointments.
- We are staggering appointment times to minimize overcrowding and we’re implementing a strict maximum capacity rule to ensure that we limit the number of individuals in the clinic at once
- To ensure no possible COVID-19 risk, our team completes daily health screenings, which includes a temperature check
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please fill out your online pre-screening document. Do not come to the clinic if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Fever, Chills, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat, Stuffy or Runny Nose
- If anyone in your household/bubble/cohort is awaiting COVID-19 test results or have been told to get a COVID-19 test, we kindly ask you switch either to a virtual appointment or reschedule your appointment after a negative test result has been confirmed.
DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If the day of your appointment you are experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19 like symptoms, you must change or cancel your appointment.
- Please arrive for your session right on time, and not early, to keep any contact or crowding to a minimum.
- Our team will ask you a few quick questions to verbally confirm the status of your health and any potential COVID-19 contact
- Please ensure you have filled out our COVID-19 pre-screening test/questionnaire at least 24 hours before attending your appointment. Please note that we have masks and hand sanitizer on site should you forget yours.
- We have advanced cleaning procedures in-between all appointments to ensure full sanitization of all equipment
- Please note that we still have a 24 hour cancellation policy in place. Any late cancellations and/or no-shows will be subject to a cancellation fee.
We’re dedicating extra time to clean all surfaces thoroughly so that sanitizing solutions have time to take effect ensuring a clean surface.
We’re treating without pillows placed on the beds. If you and your therapist require a pillow for your treatment, one will be made available.
As we receive recommendations from local and government officials, we’ll evaluate the safety of reopening clinics in each region. Stay informed through our social channels and website as details progress.