Tired of trying to squeeze in an appointment at a busy Physio clinic? Sick of planning your day around getting to and from an appointment? VanCity Physio is here to help with our Mobile Physiotherapy Clinic service.
As part of our commitment to make Physiotherapy as accessible as possible, we’re bringing our practice to YOU, wherever it suits. When you’re suffering pain, travelling to and from a Physiotherapist can be difficult and time consuming. Let us save you the trip. Here’s how it works:
Available for Individuals Across Greater Vancouver
Perfect for the home, your building’s gym, or anywhere else that’s convenient for you, our fully featured Mobile Physiotherapy Clinic offers everything you would expect from a visit to a Physiotherapy clinic, with none of the inconvenience. Features include:
- Physiotherapy Bed
- IMS Kit (Intramuscular Stimulation)
- Kinesiology Tape
- Exercise Bands
- Educational material
- Custom Exercise Program (pdf or Handout)
- Massage balls and Myoballs
The Benefits of Mobile Physiotherapy
Wherever the session takes place, clients will receive expert care from our team of Physiotherapists. Mobile Physiotherapy offers the following benefits:
- Increased Convenience – Treatment when and where you want it
- Eliminates Obstacles – Limited mobility, (or time) is no longer a barrier to treatment
- Relaxed Environment – Patients can focus on treatment in a space of their choosing
- Time Saving – We know your time is valuable. That's why we'll come to you, on your schedule.
How to Book
We’ve streamlined our booking process to make it as simple as possible, and everything is online! Simply follow the steps below to secure your booking.
- Select “Individual Bookings - Mobile Physiotherapy Clinic”
- Select the treatment you want. Or, if you have a preferred practitioner, click on their picture to see the treatments they offer and their availability.
- Select your chosen time slot from the options available in the calendar.
- Click “Book” to complete your booking.
If you’re having difficulty or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org