Physiotherapy Where You Work
Modern office life takes a toll on the body. Companies who offer on-site Physiotherapy for staff show a clear commitment to the health and well being of their team, leading to increased staff retention and boosted productivity. VanCity Physio is delighted to offer pop-up clinics at your workplace.
Our fully featured Mobile Physiotherapy clinic offers everything you would expect from a visit to a Physiotherapy clinic, with none of the inconvenience. Features include:
- Physiotherapy Bed
- IMS Kit (Intramuscular Stimulation)
- Kinesiology Tape
- Exercise Bands
- Educational material
- Custom Exercise Program (pdf or Handout)
- Massage balls and Myoballs
How Does the Process Work?
If you’re a business and you’re interested in having us come in, our online booking service makes things easy. We start by setting your business as a clinic “location.” Staff simply log in and select their preferred appointment time from blocks we have agreed with you in advance, that are devoted exclusively to your business.
The Benefits of Mobile Physiotherapy
With VanCity Physio’s Mobile Physiotherapy service, your team will receive expert care from our team of Physiotherapists. Benefits include:
- It’s Convenient – staff can receive treatment in a place that suits them
- Improved Staff Morale – staff will appreciate the interest shown in their wellbeing
- Increased Productivity – a healthier and happier team are more likely to be productive
- Relaxed Environment – your team can receive treatment in an environment they know
- Less Absences – a healthier workplace
How to Book
We’ve streamlined our booking process to make it as simple as possible, and everything is online! Simply follow the steps below to secure your booking.
- Select your business site. For example, if you’re a member of a company called ABC, you will select “ABC - Corporate Mobile Physiotherapy Clinic”.
- Once you’ve selected the company, you will be prompted to select the treatment you want. Or, if you have a preferred practitioner, click on their picture to see the treatments they offer and their availability.
- Select your chosen time slot from the options available in the calendar.
- Click “Book” to complete your booking.
If you’re having difficulty or have questions, please email us at email@example.com