Did you know – Ranko also offers traditional in-person physiotherapy treatment?
While the main focus of VanCity Physio is our unique TelePhysio service, Ranko works as a physiotherapist out of several Downtown Vancouver-based locations. You can view the testimonials of some of his clients here.
Arranging an Appointment
Interested in finding out more? Please contact Ranko directly using the contact page and he’ll be in touch with instructions on how to proceed.
Paying for In-Person Appointments
Unfortunately, VanCity Physio is unable to process payment online for in-person appointments. In you arrange in-person treatment with Ranko, fees will be paid during your visit. VanCity Physio does not control the fees at these clinics, so they may differ.
What to Bring for an In-Person Appointment
Please bring the following items with you to your first in-person appointment:
- Your Provincial Care Card or Care Card Number
- Doctor’s referral, if applicable
- Your Extended Health Benefits Card
- Diagnostic Imaging Results (X-Ray, CT Scan or MRI), if applicable
- Comfortable, gym-style clothing (yoga pants, shorts, t-shirt)